Hi Girls, it was so fun to be together Thursday night! I am praying that God will show each of us an area of our life where we need to walk in faith and obedience.
If you are trying to get the hang of this 'blog' thing ... Pick the "post" (that's what I've written) and just hit the "comment" button by each post, type in your thoughts, select a profile (toward the bottom you can pick name, which you enter, or you can even pick anonymous if you want to keep us guessing!), then when you are done, hit the "post comment" button. So lets chat!!!!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI know that this is not a site for me but I did want to leave a comment and encourage you and the womens ministry. I think that this can be an incredible medium for communicating and wrestling on a continual weekly basis. The thougths and questions which arise mid-week or even in the middle of the night can be wasted when you do not pursue those. Many times it is a response promted by the Holy Spirit through his coviction based on God's word. So may God grant the womens ministry at South church an effective year one filled with growth both personally and physically. Where women grasp hold of living out a Christ like intentionality on a daily basis. Pursueing by whatever means a deeper and more rich relationship with Jesus Christ. Praise God for the work He will do this year at South Church.
ReplyDeleteThis will be the last time I check this blog.